Vacuum Compatible Motorized Linear Stages with Built-in Controllers
Linear StagePositioningLinear Motion ControlDc Motor-drivenX-Y Positioning
Zaber's X-LRQ-SV Series devices are vacuum compatible, computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high stiffness, load, and lifetime capabilities in a compact size. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 24 V or 48 V power supply. These stages connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply.
At only 36 mm high, these vacuum stages are excellent for applications where a low profile is required. The X-LRQ-SV's innovative design allows speeds up to 205 mm/s and loads up to 100 kg. Like all of Zaber's products, the X-LRQ-SV2 Series is designed to be plug and play and very easy to set up and operate. These stages can bolt together into an XY system.
- High vacuum versions compatible to 10 -6 Torr, low vacuum versions compatible to 10 -3 Torr
- 75, 150, 300, 450, 600 mm travel
- 100 kg load capacity
- Up to 205 mm/s speed and up to 100 N thrust
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Only 4 feedthrough wires required to control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with an X-PIB adaptor)