TILTIX Inclinometer with Modbus RTU Interface
POSITAL TILTIX inclinometers are now available with a new communication interface, Modbus RTU. Modbus RTU protocols, which are openly published and royalty-free, have emerged as a de-facto standard for simple, robust and cost-efficient data acquisition and control systems built around standard PLCs. Modbus RTU nodes can be connected together through RS-485 serial connections with up to 32 devices connected to the bus.
Robust and Cost Efficient Tilt Monitoring
- Royalty Free Cost Effective Protocol
- Full 360° Single Axis or Dual Axis ±80°
- Shock Immunity up to 100 g
- Tough Fiber-reinforced PBT and Heavy Duty Die-cast Aluminum Housings Available.
- Programmable Measurement Resolution, Zero Setting and Direction via API
TILTIX inclinometers with Modbus RTU interface are ideal for solar energy systems where it is necessary to monitor the spatial orientation of multiple collectors or reflectors. They can also be used in production machineries like textile manufacturing, paper manufacturing or for material handling equipment and in many other applications where a practical, low-cost position control solution is required.