Thru-Hollow Shaft Encoders - Reliable Potentiometer Alternatives by POSITAL - FRABA
Geared potentiometers are used in various applications where the positioning feedback of slow moving shafts is required. These potentiometers sometimes come with variable gear ratios to increase the number of revolutions they can measure. The mechanical complexity of these contact based potentiometric systems have drawbacks in terms of flexibility and reliability.
- 20 mm Diameter Thru-hole
- Reliable Non-contact Measurement Principle
- Durable Metal Gearing and Shaft Sealing
- Small Size Encoder Package
- Field Programmability and Diagnostic LEDs
- Interfaces: Analog, SSI, CANopen