POSITAL/FRABA Upgraded Analog Programmable Rotary Encoders
We have launched our new generation of analog rotary encoders for position control. Compared to the earlier analog encoders, these new models feature improved accuracy, faster dynamic response and new programming options. They also accept a wider range of supply voltages, an advantage for mobile machinery applications.
POSITAL’s analog encoders are designed for positioning tasks that use analog control systems. Outputs are either voltage (0-5V, 0.5-4,5V, 0-10V or 0.5-9.5V) or current (4-20mA). The magnetic measurement mechanism is wear-free and extremely durable so that these devices offer much better accuracy, reliability and service life than conventional potentiometers.
- Broader supply voltage range for mobile machine applications
- Increased accuracy, resolution and number of turns
- Further programmability function with our UBIFAST configuration tool
- Single turn encoders with measuring range less than 360 degrees available
- Fractional single turn measuring range as factory default Y thereby creating a higher resolution measurement if the range is less than 1 turn