PC and Controller in One Compact Package
InterfaceMotion ControllerMachine ControllerMotion ControllersEtherCatMotion Control
Read more about the PC-MCAT 64
Trio’s PC-MCAT 64 is an innovative "Motion + PC Solution". A powerful quad core Intel processor is used to drive both a high performance motion and machine controller, and a compact PC that can run user applications under Windows. Run up to 64 axes of EtherCAT motion, Trio’s new Flexslice of I/O, plus any compatible device on the network.
Trio PC-MCAT 64 highlights:
- Motion + PC Solution for Automation Machinery
- Fanless compact PC with E3845 Quad Core Atom Processor at 1.91 Ghz
- Powerful up to 64 Axis EtherCAT Based Trio Motion Coordinator
- RTX64 Real Time Extension to allow Motion + Windows Running Directly on Their Own Processor Cores
- Plug and Play EtherCAT Configuration Expandable Support for Servo Drives, I/O and Devices From Over 100 Manufacturers
- Programmable In Easy TrioBASIC, built-in IEC 61131 or PC based Programming Languages Such As "C"
- 4 GByte RAM + 64 GByte Upgradable SSD
- Choose Windows or Linux Operating System
- Built-in GBit Ethernet Port For Vision Cameras
Read more about the Trio PC-MCAT 64 - Plug & Play, HDMI Output, Machine Vision and Programmability at: