New Washdown Servo Gearboxes from Gam
- Adapter Flange (Stainless steel adapter for quick and easy motor mounting)
- Hole Plug (Threaded stainless steel plug)
- Lubrication (internal)(Standard with food grade grease)
- Seals (internal)(Viton® seals keep contaminants out and lubricant in and achieves an IP66 rating)
- Shaft (Stainless steel keyed output shaft)
Suitable for food or medical applications!
Gam Gear’s new SSP Series is an innovative washdown servo gearbox solution designed for food, medical or sanitary applications. It is a precision inline planetary gearbox outwardly constructed of 300-series stainless steel. The motor adapter plate, housing and shaft are all stainless steel. Viton® seals, stainless steel hardware and sealed interfaces provide outstanding corrosion resistance in all types of wet and caustic washdown environments. Ideal for any light or demanding servo application where corrosion resistance is a requirement, the SSP Series offers economy, high precision, and long lasting performance.