Harmonic Drive Ac Servo Actuator with Yaskawa Ac Servo Drive
Rotary ActuatorMotion Controller Drive InterfaceAC/DC MotorsEtherCatServo Actuator
Join Together for a Complete Solution
HarmonicDrive SHA Series AC Servo Actuators now connect directly with Σ-7 servo drives from Yaskawa to communicate with EtherCAT or MECHATROLINK-III. SHA Series Actuators are available in two series, SG and CG.
- The AC Servo Actuator combines our HarmonicDrive® reducer with a flat AC servo motor.
- Same accuracy and resolution as direct drive motors in a lightweight, compact configuration.
- The hollow shaft design allows piping and cabling to pass directly through the axis of rotation.
- Flat configuration enables compact machine designs.
- One-way positioning accuracy: Gear Ratio 50:1 = 40 arc-sec (0.014 degrees) Gear Ratio 80:1 and higher = 30 arc-sec (0.011 degrees) (SHA-32Y/40Y-CG)
- Torque to Volume ratio is more than 5 times greater than Direct Drive Motors.
- The SHA-Y series actuators are easy to use with "Σ-7 series" EtherCAT or MECHATROLINK-III communication.