First compact emergency stop switch with an integrated connector
APEM has launched the first compact emergency stop switch with an integrated connector for easy mounting. Available with solder lug terminal or a connector for easy integration, the EC series has a standard Ø22 mm diameter bushing. This ergonomic emergency stop switch is vibration-resistant and ideally suited for use on material handling, AGVs and off-road vehicles.
The EC series emergency stop switch is currently the only estop on the market with a connector terminal. Mounting is significantly easier and safer as the connection between the switch and the cable bundle is immediate. The limited under-panel depth and 22 mm diameter bushing makes it the ideal emergency stop switch for applications where compact design is required.
The EC series is front panel sealed up to IP65 and qualified to the latest international standards EN 60947-5-1 and EN 60947-5-5.
- Solder lug or connector terminal
- Front panel sealing IP65Compact (22 mm bushing)
- Ergonomic switch
- Approved according to EN 60947-5-1 and EN 60947-5-5
- Panel thickness : 1-4 mm (.039 - .157) max.
- Couple de serrage: 1.5 Nm max. appliqué à l'écrou
- Front panel sealing : IP65
- Operating temperature : -35 °C to +70 °C (-31 °F to +158 °F)
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Electrical function : One pole, Normally closed contact (NC).
- Current/voltage rating (EN60947-5-1):
- Ui : 250 V, Uimp : 2.5 kV, direct opening action
- AC15 B300, 3 A/120 V; 1.5 A/240 V, Ith: 5 A
- DC13 R300, 220 mA/125 V; 110 mA/250 V, Ith: 1 A
- Electrical life : 6,050 cycles (according EN60947-5-1)
- Dielectric stength : 2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
- Case : PA66
- Actuator : PA66
- Bushing : PA66
- Contacts and terminals : Brass silver plated + silver rivet