EtherCAT Servo Amplifiers feature High speed, Deterministic Control
InterfaceDrive AmplifierMotion ControllersEtherCatDigital ServoMotion Control
EtherCAT Servo Amplifier information
Advanced Motion Controls provides products for the fastest, most flexible form of industrial Ethernet control - EtherCAT®. High speed, deterministic control with standard 100 base-T hardware, EtherCAT Servo Amplifiers are industry proven to achieve blazing fast, consistent results in demanding applications.
Extending the popular DigiFlex® Performance™ product line our EtherCAT communication servo drives provide for multiple feedback devices in a variety of power platforms. Advanced Motion Controls EtherCAT products consist of panel mount and plug-in servo drives to allow for quick prototyping and ease of system integration. Panel mount DPE drives serve as nodes in single or multi-axis EtherCAT networks, while plug-in DZE/DZS drives utilize AMC's unique, proprietary high speed multi-axis communication interface and I/O expansion capabilities ('DxM'™ and 'DxI/O'™ Technologies). Now a single EtherCAT node can accommodate a combination of up to 4 axes of motion with 32 digital inputs, 32 digital outputs, 4 analog inputs, and 2 analog outputs each. The result is a highly integrated high value motion control solution for single or multi-axis applications.
AMC's EtherCAT Servo Drives feature:
- Four Quadrant Regenerative Operation
- Space Vector Modulation (SVM) Technology
- Fully Digital State-of-the-art Design
- Programmable Gain Settings
- Fully Configurable Current, Voltage, Velocity and Position Limits
- PIDF Velocity Loop and PID + FF Position Loop
- Compact Size, High Power Density
- 12-bit Analog to Digital Hardware
- Supports Advanced MotionControls' ‘DxM' Technology
On-the-Fly Mode Switching and On-the-Fly Gain Set Switching