1U Dual Server to Support Secure Data Requirements
Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new Secure 1U Dual Server (BU-67127W), combined with Tresys’ industry leading secure filtering software, to provide an innovative approach to solving cross domain information transfer problems, that delivers unmatched flexibility, red/black hardware separation, and high performance at a low cost. Its secure yet flexible hardware architecture enables system integrators to easily develop secure information sharing applications to meet the unique requirements of their most advanced systems.
- Dual 2.4GHz Intel i7 Quad Core Haswell processors
- USB key secure boot
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet networking ports
- Security-Enhanced (SE) Linux operating system
- Hardware isolated between red and black sides
- Requires minimal administration and is suitable for remote or isolated environments
Security Benefits – Tresys Enabled
- Best-in-class transfer rates—700Mbps transfer rate and latency as low as 3 milliseconds
- Certified at PL-5 against the DCID 6/3 and listed on the UCDSMO capabilities portfolio
- Design enables rapid development of data filtering capabilities, including custom security policies and filters to meet unique requirements
- Filters are available for file transfers and streaming protocol, including full motion video
- Various filter options to verify data in transit are available
- Custom filters can be user-developed – DDC’s Secure 1U Dual Server is an excellent platform for system integrators requiring application-specific cross domain guards
“The Secure 1U Dual Server offers a highly-flexible, easy-to-use, off-the-shelf data networking solution, that can be user configured for secure data requirements, providing cost and time saving flexibility to support a wide range of data sensitive applications including streaming ISR data, transferring vehicle health management data, and sharing data with coalition partners” stated Greg Tiedemann, DDC Product Line Director, Data Bus Solutions.