ITT Enidine Brand to Showcase Industrial Market Solutions at IMTS 2018
Orchard Park, NY - ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) and its Enidine brand will highlight its comprehensive portfolio of highly engineered and customized industrial automation and motion control solutions for the manufacturing industry at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS 2018) in Chicago, Illinois, Sept. 10–15. The company will present its latest industrial technologies at East Building, Level 2, Booth 12051.
Designed for the most demanding industrial applications, ITT’s innovative and high-performing products offer market-leading reliability and extended service life. A trusted source for diversified products for more than 50 years, the Enidine brand has a legacy for delivering products that are durable, reliable and efficient.
“In a manufacturing facility, unmitigated shock and vibration can be harmful to equipment, goods and staff,” said Greg Herman, Director of Sales at Enidine. “We solve our customers’ most challenging shock and vibration problems with highly engineered, customized products that reduce damage to goods and equipment, increase equipment output and lower life-cycle cost. From warehouse automated storage retrieval systems (ASRS) to machine tool applications and PET bottle manufacturing, we offer the widest selection of standard and custom energy absorption and vibration isolation products to clients in industrial applications around the globe.”
During IMTS 2018, Enidine will demonstrate its energy absorption and vibration isolation products and solutions, including:
- Adjustable Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers: Complete with an internal orifice design, these shock absorbers provide deceleration with efficient damping characteristics. Long-lasting and reliable, they also feature an adjustable design that lets you fine-tune your desired damping.
- Non-Adjustable Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers: Count on these shock absorbers for consistent performance, cycle after cycle. Designed to absorb maximum energy, they provide protection from harmful impacts to sensitive equipment. A tamper-proof design ensures repeatable performance in an array of applications.
- Wire Rope Isolators: Control damaging vibration and noise within machinery and equipment. Constructed of stainless steel cable and aluminum retaining bars, Enidine wire rope isolators are corrosion resistant and completely unaffected by oil, chemicals, abrasives, ozone or temperature extremes.
- Compact Wire Rope Isolators: With a compact design that’s smaller than most wire ropes, compact wire rope isolators can provide both shock and vibration absorption — even in situations where package space and sway are an issue.
- HD/HDN Shock Absorbers: These heavy-duty shock absorbers protect equipment from large impacts and are available in a wide variety of stroke lengths and damping characteristics to meet stringent deceleration requirements.
- DA/ADA Rate Controls: Used to regulate the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another, these rate controls leverage proven technology to enhance performance in a variety of product applications.
- Air Springs: Highly durable, precisely engineered and cost-effective, our air springs provide superior quality and performance with time-tested designs and advanced materials.
- Custom Elastomers: Dramatic noise reduction and vibration isolation is achieved with our elastomeric isolation mounts. In combination with our other shock and vibration isolation offerings, they allow systems to perform more smoothly, quietly, and with less downtime.
Enidine representatives will be available for meetings throughout IMTS 2018 at Booth 12051 in Chicago’s McCormick Place. For more information regarding Enidine’s industrial shock and vibration solutions, please visit www.enidine.com.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2017 revenues of $2.6 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
About ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies Business
ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies business designs and manufactures harsh-environment connectors and critical energy absorption, motion, flow and environmental control components. Through leading brands such as Aerospace Controls, BIW Connector Systems, Cannon, Compact, Enidine and Veam, the business serves customers in the aerospace, automation, defense, energy, industrial, infrastructure and transportation markets.