Collaborative Robotics Market Value to Reach $9.7 Billion by 2025
The collaborative robotics market is experiencing a strong growth trend in conjunction with the surge of smart factories. As more companies become aware of the growing importance of and uses for these collaborative robots (cobots), a gap remains in understanding exactly what they are and the implications for various businesses. This report provides insight into the cobot market, the companies, their technologies, and use cases across the major industrial and enterprise segments.
The business rationale and benefits of using industrial robots also apply to cobots. The same factors of efficiency, quality, and automation of production are propelling the adoption of cobots in large companies. Additional benefits of lower cost, increased safety, flexibility, and ease of use, and better use of personnel are driving factors for cobot demand in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as well. More startups are entering the industry with new user-friendly cobot offerings, making the market increasingly competitive and diverse. However, costs for faster cobots with greater payload capacities are still high for low volume production. In addition, significant planning, deployment, and training are still required for successful implementations in challenging applications. Yet, Tractica expects the global cobot market to continue growing rapidly over the next few years while providing opportunities to various industry participants, reaching revenue of $9.7 billion by the end of 2025.
This Tractica report examines the market issues surrounding cobots and presents 8-year revenue forecasts for the industry. The report discusses the crucial market drivers, challenges, and industry applications, in addition to assessing the most important technology issues that will influence market development. Tractica profiles the top 17 industry players, organized by pure cobot vendors, industrial robot vendors, end-of-arm tooling vendors, and software framework providers. An information bank of 82 key and emerging companies is included in the “Company Directory” of this report. Market forecasts, segmented by industry, payload capacity, and application, extend through 2025.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is the current state of the global cobot market?
- What key market trends are affecting the growth of the cobot market?
- How will the market develop through 2025?
- What are the major drivers of market growth and the key challenges faced by the industry?
- What are the bottlenecks in technology development for cobots?
- Which companies are important players and what are their products and services?
- What is the size of the global cobot market opportunity?
- What are the strategic recommendations for market participants?
Who Needs This Report?
- Cobot hardware manufacturers and integrators
- Cobot platform service providers
- Smart manufacturers
- Automotive manufacturers
- Electrical, electronic, and semiconductor makers
- Warehousing & logistics companies
- Food & beverage companies
- Investor community