MICRONOR Company Information
Established in 1968 in Switzerland, Micronor has been supplying industrial automation and motion control products to the industrial. commercial and military markets around the world. In 2003, Micronor Inc. was established in the United States to directly support the North American market as well as being the engineering and manufacturing base for state-of-the-art electronic, optical and fiber optic solutions.
Micronor is the global "go-to" manufacturer for rotation sensor solutions, including geared limit switches, encoders, resolvers, motorized potentiometers and other components for the automation industry. Our extremely modular systems help us to conceive designs, prototypes and production units in record time. Our technology portfolio offers the broadest range of products from electromechanical to electronic to optical to fiber optics. Only 40 years of proven experience can provide such a wide range of capabiities. Quality and precision are exemplified by our ISO9000 certification in Switzerland.
Our products are used everywhere that you can think of:
- industrial automation and process control
- bakeries and cheese making
- steel mills and rolling plants
- petrochemical plants, refineries and oil rigs
- utilities, dams, hydroelectric and nuclear power plants
- mines, cranes and bridges
- military - all manner of land, sea and air applications