APEM Inc Company Information
Since its creation in 1952, APEM has become one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of Human machine interfaces.
The group is present in 10 countries and has a network of more than 130 distributors and agents on five continents.
With production plants in Europe, America, Asia and North Africa, APEM achieves 67 % of its turnover from export markets.
APEM develops and manufactures professional switch products for diversified markets including instrumentation, medical, communications, industrial automation, defense and transport.
The APEM group represents more than 1,200 people worldwide.
The APEM group supplies more than 20,000 customers worldwide.
TECHNICAL AND INDUSTRIAL EXCELLENCE
- Strong technical expertise: R&D departments on 3 continents, large number of design tools & technological monitoring
- In-house design and fabrication of tooling
- Control of numerous technologies and all the production processes
- Large production capacity: automated processes, worldwide manufacturing plants
QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- The widest product offering on the switch market
- Numerous approvals and certifications (UL/CSA, VDE, NF…)
- Continuity in the supply of all product ranges
- Industrial autonomy
- Proximity to customers: subsidiaries located in 11 countries, distributors in 22 other countries
A STRATEGY OF EXPANSION
- 65 years’ experience
- Global recognized brands
- Solid financial footprint
- Steady internal and external growth
- Diversified markets
- Stable worldwide customer base