Advanced Motion Controls Company Information
Interface between motion controller and driveDrive AmplifierEncodersTransducersBoardsPower related devicesAbsolute EncoderIncremental EncoderDc TachometerHall Effect SensorResolverEthernet PowerlinkEtherCatAnalog Servo drive amplifierDigital Servo drive amplifierStep Servo drive amplifierCanOpenMotion Control
Sándor Barta and Daniel Schoenewald founded ADVANCED Motion Controls in 1987 driven by their shared desire to design, manufacture and sell the best servo drives. With our original private ownership still active we have proudly built and shipped nearly 3 million servo axes worldwide. From our 86,000 ft2 (8000 m2) headquarters in Camarillo, CA USA, we continue to be driven to be the best by offering a wide range of motion solutions that provide reliability and high performance in any motion control system… Any Controller, Any Motor, Any Feedback, Any Application, Any Network, Any Environment, Any Industry!
- Servo Drives
- 10-800 VDC and 115, 230, 460 VAC
- mA to 250A with high efficiency
- Small, compact, high power density
- Plug-in, panel mount, multi-axis
- Extended environment and IP65
- CANopen®, EtherCAT®, POWERLINK, Modbus, Ethernet, and others…
- Analog, Over the Network, PWM/DIR, STEP/DIR, and more…
- Machine Controls and I/O
- Multiple target platforms:
- Stand-alone, PC-based, or embedded
- Scalable number of axes and drive power needs
- System accessories
- Complete customs or modified products
- 1/3-1/3-1/3 mix of standard, modified and custom solutions
- 40 sales partners with 300+ associates and 130+ support engineers worldwide
- Everyone passionate about your success
Our extensive experience enables us to quickly find solutions that are both cost-effective and high-performing in a wide variety of industries.
Our manufacturing facility was specifically designed to integrate Engineering, Manufacturing, Testing and Support in a single location giving us unmatched scheduling flexibility and quality control. Prototypes are built on the same line using the same equipment as production units enabling rapid development, fast delivery and exceptional reliability for OEMs.
Engineering to engineering interaction with our customers is key to our ability to address your technical and technology needs. By selecting ADVANCED Motion Controls as your servo drive supplier you will be adding an integral member to your design engineering team with multi-industry expertise. Often we make suggestions that weren't considered by the customer so as to make a better product than what may have originally been conceived. We help bring great new products to the market faster.
- Customers have direct access to engineering staff
- 40% of 140+ employees are engineers