Motion control for multi-axis Robotics applications
Ingenia Motion Control and Icarus Technology have developed a distributed motion control architecture, tested for demanding real-time and multi-axis robotics applications. At the heart of such architecture is the CMI-Master, a compact and affordable Single Board Computer coupled with a high-level software framework that makes easy to control any number of servo drives.
- Different control modes
- Multi-level API object-oriented
- Integration with ROS,Orocos and ZeroMQ
- CANopen DS 301 and DS 402
- Programming examples for easy start-up
- Application parameters configured using XML
- Pluto Digital Servo Drive
- Pluto is a programmable miniature digital servo drive capable of controlling many motor topologies, including rotary or linear brushless up to 500 W.